Everything you need for a Successful Admission
Now that you understand Our Philosophy and have taken a good look at our School, you might be wondering what’s next. For Your Convenience and ease of Admission, here’s everything we require from you before we can Start the Process.
Please ensure you have the below details ready. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us – we’re happy to answer any of your concerns.
1. Passport photo of your Child
2. Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
3. Copies of Parents and Child’s Passport
4. Copies of Parents and Child’s Visa
5. Copies of Parents and Child’s Emirates ID.
6. Copy of water or electricity bill showing the property ID number
7. Family book (for UAE nationals only)
8. Child’s Immunization Record
9. Academic progress Report (copy of Last School Report, in English)
10. Copy of Etihad Staff ID (if applicable)
- If you’re not a Resident in Abu Dhabi yet, UAE Visas and Emirates ID cards can be submitted later but are needed before your Child Starts School.
- All Students joining from outside of Abu Dhabi, in Year 2 and above, must provide a Transfer Certificate from their previous School at the beginning of the Academic Year. If children are joining during the Academic Year, from outside of Abu Dhabi, a Transfer Certificate is also required.