VISION & MISSION
Wise Indian Academy provides an engaging and challenging learning environment where students are encouraged to excel as leaders and are prepared to be Global Leaders.
Our Mission is to make the Students Mentally Developed, Physically Strong, Socially Adjusted, Emotionally Balanced, and Technically Talented. We also Guide Our Students to acquire the basic tools of Learning – Numeracy, Literacy, and Oral Skills.
How do we do this :
The curriculum of the WISE, Ajman is based on a clear set of aims which reflects the Institution’s Educational Philosophy which helps our students to develop Self-Awareness, a positive Self-Image and the confidence to take advantage of opportunities to develop their own talents and personality in order to live as Independent and Self-Motivated Members of the community.
Each of Our Student has the Opportunity to –
- Acquire the basic tools of learning – numeracy, literacy, and oral skills
- Develop a lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative mind with the ability to question and argue rationally
- Become independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Develop an ability to work as a contributor within co-operative groups within school and within the wider community in which he/she lives
- Develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs
- Develop an understanding of the world in which he lives and of the interdependence of individual, groups, nation and the environment
- Develop an aesthetic awareness and participate in the creative arts
- Appreciate human achievement and aspirations
- Develop interest and skills which will enable him/her to enjoy and make the best use of leisure time
- Develop a wide range of physical skills and an understanding of the need for a healthy life style
- Develop in the areas of competence needed for employment in the fast changing world.