- Students must always be Polite to all Fellow – Students, Teachers and all other Non – Teaching staff.
- Use of Abusive Language and Harsh Tones is not Permissible in any Situation.
- Students must be Punctual to the School. Students should also be Punctual in Reporting back to class after breaks, Activities or Classes in the Labs.
- Running, Playing or Shouting in Corridors or class rooms is Strictly Prohibited.
- Loitering in the Campus is not allowed.
- Students of all classes are Strictly Prohibited from Bringing Mobile Phones, Flash Drives, I-Pods or any other Gadget to the School.
- Students should not carry cash to the School. Students are also Requested not to Indulge in Borrowing or Lending of Cash to Other Students.
- Students should not wear Expensive Ornaments.
- Students are not allowed to wear Fancy and Colorful Clothes except on birthdays or when specially permitted by the School Authorities.
- Students must take care of the School Property and Belongings. Any damage to School property caused by the Students will have to be made Good at the Parent’s Expense.
- Students are Expected to be Environment-Friendly. Wastage of Electricity, Or Water and Any Damage to Plants must be avoided at all costs.
Personal Care and Hygiene
- Students should keep a Cotton Cloth or Napkin or Small Towel for their use before and After Food.
- Students can keep a Spare Dress with the School Store for Emergency use.
- Students should Inform the School Office Or Nurse if they are on Any Treatment.
- The School gives Minimum Home-Work as a matter of Practice. However some assignments may be given on week-ends to Student of class five and above.
- In case of unexpected holidays are declared by the ministry, the Teaching plans may get disturbed. In such Cases, some Home-work may be given. The parents and Students are Expected to Cooperate with this arrangement in their own best Interests.
- Students must take the initiative in Getting his/her work completed if he/she Misses a Class Owing to any Reason. Teachers will surely help them, but it is not the Teacher’s Responsibility to remind them in the case of Class III and above.
- Extra reading and widening of the horizons of knowledge is always appreciated by the school.
- Students’ participation in extracurricular activities is appreciated. However Participation in Extracurricular Activities or Interschool Competitions cannot be used as an excuse for not studying.
- Students are expected to take in the assessments seriously. Students found to be indulging in unfair practices during tests will be dealt with Very Strictly.
- Participation in External Assessments, Tests and Competitive Exams is purely Optional but is recommended by the School.
- The Internal Assessment in the School will be carried on as per the recommendations of CBSE and will be changed on the basis of the Circulars from the board from time to time. The Students and Parents will be Intimated about the changes, if any
- Library books will be issued to the Students of Standard V Onwards only during the Library Period.
- Students may Choose the Book from the Shelves. No Student will take any Book out of the Library.
- Students must not Carry Reading Material Outside the Library.
- Silence must be Maintained in the Library at all times.
- Eating or Drinking is not allowed in Library.
- If a Book is lost, the same should be replaced or three time of Book Cost will be collected.
- Overcoats and Jerkins are not allowed inside the Library.
Laboratory (Class V and above)
- Students must not enter the labs if the Science Teacher or the Lab Assistant is not Present in the Laboratories.
- Students must Read and follow the Safety Measures Displayed in the Laboratories.
- Students must Bring the Record Books on all days of Practical Classes.
- Students must not touch the Apparatus or Chemicals Unless Instructed by Teachers.
- Students must not switch on or off any Equipment Without Instructions from the Teacher.
- Students must not try out any experiment in the Absence of Science Teacher or Lab Assistant.
- Wastage of Water or Chemicals in Laboratories must be Avoided.
- Students are Strictly warned Against Misusing Chemicals or Instruments.
- Students must not enter the Computer Labs if a Teacher or Lab Assistant is not there.
- Students must Read and follow the Rules of Discipline displayed in Computer Lab
- Students must Bring the Computer Notebook or Lab records on all days of Computer Laboratory Period.
- Students should not load or delete Programmers on School Computers.
- Students should access the Files and Programmers Strictly as Instructed by the Teacher and must not try to access any other Programmer or Files saved in the Computers of the Lab. Using CDs, External Hard Disk or Flash Drives on School Computers is Strictly Prohibited.
- Students must be Careful about their Own Safety and not cause any injury to any one Intentionally or Unintentionally.
- Obey the Physical Education Teachers.
- Maintain Sportsman’s Spirit.
- Do not Indulge in Foul and Unfair Practices.
- Participate Wholeheartedly in Physical Activities.
- Inform the School Authorities about any Health related Problems that may Prevent the Student from Participating in Physical Education Activities.
Instructions to Parent
- Parents are requested to Read and Understand the Rules and Regulations at the onset of each Academic Year.
- Parents must Inform the School with their latest contact Details and Update the office as soon as there is any change. If Our Instructions do not reach you due to change in contact details, the School holds no Responsibility for any Loss or Damage. Changes can be done by Parent / Student Portal.
- Renewal of Residence Permit and ID should be Intimated to office. A copy of the Renewed Residence Page and ID of the Parents and the Student must be submitted to the office to update the Records in the Office. These Copies are Subject to Verification from Officials of the Ministry of Education Frequently. It is the Responsibility of the Parents to update all the Required Records.
- Parents are not allowed to go to the Classrooms during class hours. If they have any problem, they are requested to meet the Principal.
- Parents are requested to make Telephone Calls to teachers between 05.00 pm and 07.00 pm only or mail them regarding any issue.
- The School does not Recommend Tuitions and does not permit its teachers to accept private Tuitions.
- Parents should try to attend all the Parents Teachers Meetings or Open Houses.
- Our Staff Members are trained to answer the Parents Politely. Parents are encouraged to bring forward their Problems in a polite manner. Parents are requested not to raise their voice or behave in an impolite manner to any member of the staff.
- Parents are Strictly Prohibited from distributing sweets or gifts to Students and staff on their ward’s birthdays. Buying a book for the School Library is encouraged by the School with the child’s name on the Book.
- When a Student remains absent in School for less than 3 days, a leave note must be sent to the class Teacher. If the leave is for more than 3 days, a separate letter addressing the Principal should be sent with the Student on the day of resuming. In case of planned holidays the leave letter must be submitted before going on leave. In case of absence due to sickness, a Medical Certificate Accompanied by a parent’s note should be sent. • A child suffering from a communicable disease should be sent to School only after getting a fitness certificate by the Treating Doctor.
- If the child has a history of Health-Problems like Asthma or Epilepsy, the parents are requested to give details about it to the School, the phone number of their clinic and the Doctor’s contact numbers for Emergencies.
- Please do not send your child to School when he/she is ill. Instead, send a letter and the doctor’s certificate as early as you can.
- There should be a name tag on Sweaters. You may use fabric paint or Embroider the child’s name on the inner side of the Sweaters. Pupils’ Sweaters might get exchanged after PT classes.
- Parents must pay the School fees in time.
- Please note that in the event of an unexpected holiday during Assessments, the assessments scheduled on that day will be held at a later date. The Remaining assessments will be conducted as scheduled.
- Parents will not be permitted to meet any Management or School official as a group. All issues to be discussed, can only be done individually. The School reserves its Obligations only to Individual Parents and not to Groups Of Parents.
Types Of Indiscipline:
1. Non Adherence to Rules Conforming to Uniform Include:
a. Any Student-without proper uniform and without a Letter from the Parents.
b. Boys: Elaborate Hairdos.
c. Boys: Military Haircut.
d. Boys and Girls: Coloring Of Hair.
e. Girls: Showy Ornaments, Fringe of Hair and Makeup.
2. Coming late to School and Coming without a Proper Application for Leave after being absent from School (Refer to Leave Application Format).
a. Leaving the Campus without Proper Permission
b. Leaving the class without Proper Permission
c. Any interaction accounted for by forged note or signature.
d. Coming late to class after Recess /Break/PT Periods/Art Periods.
4. Damaging school property misbehavior
a. In the Class Room with the Teacher.
b. Disturbing the Class.
c. Using Abusive Language in the Class.
d. Disobeying the Teacher in the Campus.
e. Disobeying the Teacher in the Bus.
Actions to be Taken by the School
- For any act of Indiscipline, the Students will be given a written warning in the form of a Red Card.
- In the event of the Student Indulging Repeatedly in the same act of Indiscipline, the Student will be Summoned the next day with the Parents and Placed Under Suspension.
- A student, who Rejoins School after Serving the period of suspension is again found to be Indulging in any act of Indiscipline, he/she will be dismissed from the School without any further notice.
Tips For Effective Studies
Below given is a Process that we Suggest our Students to follow in order to Improve their Learning Skills:
- Association with Students who are Earnest in their Studies is a great help.
2. No Amount of Private Study or Tuition can Substitute for Active Attention and Participation in the class.
3. Moderation in Food, Games and Other Pleasures is Beneficial to Studies as well as Health.
4. Note down the Work Assigned for the Next Day.
5. Never Omit a Lesson or Any Assignment.
6. Revise the work done in Class Daily.
7. Set aside a fixed time for Study At Home.
8. Remember that asking questions is the key to Learning. Never hesitate to ask questions about the Subject-Matter, Both Inside and Outside the Class.
9. While studying, imagine that you will have to explain the lesson to another student.
10. Take notes as you read.
Pray to God, the source of your talents, for grace to discover and develop them
Practice Work Policy
- We believe that Revising at home is an Important part of the daily schedule. We hope that Revising time for Primary School Students, or their Parents, is not a Stressful Time, but rather a time when Students can:– Review and Practice what they have Learnt
– Investigate Questions more fully than the time allows in the Classroom
– Gather Additional Material or Develop work related to a Project or Report
– Demonstrate Independent Learning and Responsibility.
Parents/Guardians can Assist Students by Creating a home Environment that is Conducive to getting practice work done. Parents can also help Children with their work by:
- – Setting a Regular Time for Revision
– Choosing a Quiet place away from Distractions
– Monitoring Assignments
– Providing Guidance If you feel this is not Happening on a Regular Basis, please Communicate these Difficulties to the Classroom Teacher. In Addition to the Revision Work, we encourage parents to read to and with their children as much as Possible. Reading should form a natural part of the Daily Routine and the Emphasis should be on the shared enjoyment of Reading. Such an Approach Improves Fluency, Vocabulary and Confidence. Your child’s Teacher can provide you with Suggestions for Reading and Reading Material. Our aim is to develop a love of Reading in all Students and Parent Modelling and Involvement is Imperative to Achieving This Goal.